• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What mods have you done to your Toyota Truck?

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
What have yall done to your toyotas to improve horse power and stlying or what are some of your future plains for customizing your toyota. Let's use know how you like it if you have done some improvements.
I will start all my customizing except for the trd sticker on the front windshield is listed below in my signature my future mods would be a supercharger or a turbo or really leaning towards this one dropping a lexus V8 under the hood

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
Most of mine are in my signature but shortened because it was too many words. I'm looking at adding a truxedo cover and of course I'd love to have a supercharger. I'll probably make a couple changes to the exhaust whenever my mufflers are worn out.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
Most of mine are in my signature but shortened because it was too many words. I'm looking at adding a truxedo cover and of course I'd love to have a supercharger. I'll probably make a couple changes to the exhaust whenever my mufflers are worn out.
Yes you do truck is too quite

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
I know I'll forget a bunchostuff but here goes:

Total Chaos Long Travel suspension with 2.5" King coil overs running 700lb springs, 2.5" triple bypasses (valving is a trade secret over 100 hrs. of tuning) Pre runner bumper built by me, Deaver SUA conversion with 3.0X16" King triple bypasses and a hundred hours of tuning, 2.5" King Hydraulic bump stops, Lengthened stock shackles, bed cage built by me, 305/65-17 BFG all terrains on Pro Comp wheels, throttle body coolant bypass mod, K&N drop in, DirtyDeedsIndustries.com electric fan conversion, DirtyDeedsIndustries.com Long Tube headers, custom true dual 2.5" fully aluminized mandrel bent exhaust with two flow through mufflers, 4 50W KC highlights, Front fibergalss fenders by Glassworks, rear fiberglass bedsides Hanneman.

I'll start a build thread as soon as I get a chance.

Related Content You Might Like: