• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What made you get a Toyota Sienna?

Crazy8

Like coming down to the final decision, why did you get one? My father is debating on getting one himself but he doesn't want to spend all the money on a new vehicle to regret it.

I'm glad I looked into joining the Toyota Truck Club to help my s.o. sell his 1989 SR5. I didn't realize there was a forum for Siennas! I currently have a 2004 Honda CRV but looking to eventually buy a used Sienna to use for car camping and hauling stuff. Maybe your dad doesn't really have a need for a new car which could be why he doesn't want to spend the money. If his current vehicle is meeting his needs, then why change?

I'm glad I looked into joining the Toyota Truck Club to help my s.o. sell his 1989 SR5. I didn't realize there was a forum for Siennas! I currently have a 2004 Honda CRV but looking to eventually buy a used Sienna to use for car camping and hauling stuff. Maybe your dad doesn't really have a need for a new car which could be why he doesn't want to spend the money. If his current vehicle is meeting his needs, then why change?
Oh, no. Just noticed the post I replied to is from 2015...egads!

Related Content You Might Like: