• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What improvements would you like to see Toyota make?

Samtucky

100 Posts
Toyota sells great trucks, but nothing is perfect. I would love to see improved gas mileage. How about you?

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
I think the dash controls don't make as much sense as they do on other vehicles. They could work on that.

dlubiniecki

I would like to see the rear window wiper come out of the lower body panel, and not through the glass, as it were. Further, I do not know if the 2014 model has taken this on board, but the engine design on privious Highlanders mandated changing the water pump - with the replacement of the timing belt. The latter problem is one of poor engine design, not that there is something wrong with the engine function. You did ask. . .

Miranda Kay

TTC Chicks
I would agree with both Sam and Toyota Girl. In this economy, its all about the affordability, let's see improved gas mileage and lower prices.

Another thing I have noticed is that Toyota has earned a great reputation for offering dependable and affordable vehicles and sometimes I think when a car company knows their vehicles are going to sell, a little less time is spent on making each one great. I love the new designs for the Highlander, RAV4 and Corrolla, but I think the Tundra needs some attention soon and they really need to elimate the abundance of hard plastics that can still be found on some models, for instance the newly designed Corolla still features this on the armrest and much of the dash.

Last edited:

James

100 Posts
I would like to see improved technology in the Highlander. Also improved gas mileage would be great. Toyota offers many great vehicles, but they need to work to stay ahead of the competition. If they are complacent, other companies will pass them up and offer better vehicles.

James

100 Posts
What improvements has Toyota announced for the 2015 Highlander? Hopefully they have something good planned.

Related Content You Might Like: