• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What Factory Alloy Wheels Will work on a 2000 Tacoma

mark530

Hello I am having a problem finding what toyota alloy wheels will fit my 2000 Tacoma it has the 5 lug 67 mm hole which is I believe 2nd gen Tacoma . I found a 2005 Toyota Tacoma wheels 5 lug and they said they wont fit Is this a totally weird hub. M bolt pattern .com says they are the exactly the same everything is a match I am hoping someone out there can HELP Thanks

Lester

Have you had any luck finding what you are looking for? I always use the Big G to find some I'm looking for online. Did you try eBay Motors by chance? Or is there some places on this Toyota Truck Club.com site that would be sufficient?

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Theres always been confusion about what wheels work on first Gen Tacoma trucks, all Tacoma trucks use "Hub Centric wheels" vice "Lug Centric wheels", what this means to you is the wheel centering is based on the hub of the truck, theres a small ridge in the center of the hub that corresponds with a groove that you'll find on "Hub Centric" wheels, you'll notice some lug holes on wheels for Tacoma trucks are slotted, this makes them a multi purpose wheel thatll fit on other vehicles, you should find slotted lug holes only on "Hub Centric" wheels.
"Lug Centric" wheels center off of the lugs and normally require specific lugnuts.
2nd gen Tacomas changed a lto of theings and theres very few parts that can be carried over, wheels are one of those parts that wont work.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Hello I am having a problem finding what toyota alloy wheels will fit my 2000 Tacoma it has the 5 lug 67 mm hole which is I believe 2nd gen Tacoma . I found a 2005 Toyota Tacoma wheels 5 lug and they said they wont fit Is this a totally weird hub. M bolt pattern .com says they are the exactly the same everything is a match I am hoping someone out there can HELP Thanks

Hi! any updates to your truck? Any issues you have encounter so far?

How did you get this figured out?

Related Content You Might Like: