• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What does Toyota have in store for 2014?

James

100 Posts
It will be interesting to follow what Toyota will do in 2014. I am hoping for more horsepower and more towing capacity. Will I be disappointed?

Huck Norris

Surely you won't be disappointed. The company seems to be moving more and more toward better technology. I am interested in learning about their new direction for the year as well as seeing more designs from the company.

SUVFan

More horsepower would be nice as well as an increase in towing capacity. Also, seeing the newer model Toyotas handle the road better would be nice. They do a pretty good job overall, but handling could be improved some.

Cali4rnr

100 Posts
Surely you won't be disappointed. The company seems to be moving more and more toward better technology. I am interested in learning about their new direction for the year as well as seeing more designs from the company.
Surely these can't be ur own words. Who writes this crap for u?

James

100 Posts
I wish Toyota would not increase prices. However, I don't see that happening. We can dream can't we.

James

100 Posts
I like the new products that are coming out. Toyota is working on a lot of new technology.

Related Content You Might Like: