• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What car/truck wash products do you use?

Britanica

TTC Chicks
I have never settles on a car soap I like more than another one. So I am curious what you all use?
I want something that will clean and enhance shine. I have had a some that let streaking and just tossed the whole bottle.

TDave

100 Posts
Well, I normally just use a few capfull of Dawn dish soap, but I'm not too fancy, I just want the thing clean. lol

TruckOn

Well, I normally just use a few capfull of Dawn dish soap, but I'm not too fancy, I just want the thing clean. lol
My dad is the same way. He uses dish soap and has used laundry soap as well. He said it gives it a great shine and keeps the bugs away when he camps lol

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I have used Zip wash/wax from Turtle Wax in the past and just purchased Blue Coral. They both seem to do OK.

tessy21

I use turtle wax's ice car wash shampoo. It keeps the shine. If you use dish washing soap on your cars, it can strip the wax off your vehicle. So be careful using dish washing soap. We use dawn soap to help strip the car of old wax when I use to work at a detailing salon.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
Good discussion to have. Lately I've been having to deal with a lot of the pollen from the trees. Lots of cherry, maple and some type of "cotton" trees around me for some reason and they tend to pollinate at different times of the year so I can't leave the truck outside for very often at all before I have to wash it all over again. :-(

Related Content You Might Like: