• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What audio/video or electrical equipment is in your Toyota truck?

Loves2Ride

100 Posts
What audio/video or electrical equipment did you add to your Toyota truck? How much did you spend on adding the equipment?

Last edited:

supernovax3

100 Posts
I replaced my head unit with a Kenwood DPX308U and put 2 10" subs behind the back seats and a small amp back there as well. It's nothing special, but just something I can plug my iPod into and also get good bass.

Daniel

I have a pretty new Tacoma that already had a pretty decent stereo system in it. Haven't changed anything.

Loves2Ride

100 Posts
I replaced my head unit with a Kenwood DPX308U and put 2 10" subs behind the back seats and a small amp back there as well. It's nothing special, but just something I can plug my iPod into and also get good bass.
That's a pretty good system.

suncomb1

I have a Kenwood system installed. Head unit with cassette player, remote 10 disk changer, 4 channel, 50 Watt per channel amplifier, 5.25" 3-way speakers mounted in lower front portion of the doors and 6.50" 3-way speakers mounted in lower rear pillars. Gives great sound and will blast you out of the cab at high volume levels but never any sound distortion.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
My uncle audio/video was malfunction and the technician wasn't able to repair due we cannot find an IC replacement on one of its components.. I think we need to replace it with new one. How much did you think on on replacing the equipment?

Related Content You Might Like: