• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Washington State Member Here

89xCab

After not having a pickup for about 7 years I finally broke down and decided to at least get an old Toyota that I can use for hiking, camping, and some light hauling. Found a great 1989 xtra cab 4x4 that already has some good bumps and bruises and it feels great to have a truck again. That being said it has the 3.0 V6 and after only 2 weeks of owning this beauty the head gasket blew. This truck supposedly had a rebuild 100,000 miles ago and a head gasket replacement 10,000 miles ago, but here we are blowing a TON of smoke. I am looking to have the motor rebuilt, replace with a rebuilt motor, or maybe a remanufactured motor put in. Does anyone know of a good shop or guy that would do this work well that you can trust? I am in Washington State, in the Snoqualmie/North Bend area.

Thanks!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I grew up in wa state, moved to texas nearly 18 years ago, always thought I would move back someday but haven't yet ... it's been forever since I lived up there so can't vouch for anyone but I'll ask around.

Related Content You Might Like: