• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Wanting to upgrade tires for 2008 Toyota Tundra

FRB256

Which tires do you think are best for the 2008 Tundra. Right now I just have stock tires but looking to upgrade to something better. Im wondering if the 285/45/22 will fit. Also can I go bigger than this? Whats your opinion on oversized tires and what brand etc to buy. 285/45/22

toyotasrule

100 Posts
I like slightly oversized tires, but not too much. I don't want to have to use a (tall) ladder to get into my truck.

antonino

100 Posts
Soon, Toyota will be forced to invent escalators for tall, very tall pick-ups.. Would you agree?

altavas

LOL! That was funny thinking antonino.. But true, oversized tires are not cool anymore. It is like body building, and you built an Incredible hulk body instead of a lovely sculpted body!

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Which tires do you think are best for the 2008 Tundra. Right now I just have stock tires but looking to upgrade to something better. Im wondering if the 285/45/22 will fit. Also can I go bigger than this? Whats your opinion on oversized tires and what brand etc to buy. 285/45/22

Hi, any updates, Did you get this figured out?

Related Content You Might Like: