• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Using your tax refund to update your Toyota truck? Add extras with the refund check?

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Tax refunds are money given back at the end of the financial year, A tax refund or tax rebate is a refund on taxes when the tax liability is less than the taxes paid.

TM13TM

TTC Chicks
I can't wait to see if we can put some extras on our new 4Runner. Have to wait on hubby though and see what we can do. I would love to add some new things and make this vehicle my (our) own!

James

100 Posts
I have to pay in as well. I own SS, state tax, local tax, etc.

Toyotafan, at least you don't have to worry about your wife beating you for spending money on your truck.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Im not getting a refund again this year, but on a good note I only owe less than $200 so I think Im as close as I can get to even with the tax man.

James

100 Posts
It is great to hear that the IRS won't get too much out of your bank account. That should be plenty of reason to celebrate this weekend. At least, we don't have to worry about taxes for another year.

Samtucky

100 Posts
I am going to use my refund for some new tires. I got $500 back from the IRS. I am excited.

Related Content You Might Like: