• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Turn signal blows fused

James LaPaglia

I have a 1994 pickup. A couple months ago met with high beams switch quit then the turn signals failed so I changed all the switches. I got high beams back but turn signals came back for only a few days before blowing the fuse. The flashers work fine. Is it a short circuit, gound problem, etc. ?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Sounds like a short. That's hard to figure out. Any other issues?

James LaPaglia

There are no other electrical problems. How does one track down a short? I just retired so I’ve got the time.
I did just replace the cab floor and when the body guy sprayed the floor paint is on the fuse box and on the first fuse that blew out. That guy says it can’t be the problem because the fuse would blow immediately but will work for a day or two before it blows

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I did just replace the cab floor and when the body guy sprayed the floor paint is on the fuse box and on the first fuse that blew out. That guy says it can’t be the problem because the fuse would blow immediately but will work for a day or two before it blows
Never say never. What type of paint? Was there a ground that was disturbed?

Related Content You Might Like: