• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Turn Signal 2008 Tacoma 4X4

Ray

I'm a little hard of hearing and some times I don't hear that I left my turn signal on while driving. Is there any way to make the trun signal louder or add a device to make it louder?

MD_Weems

100 Posts
I've found that some cars are just hard to hear when the signal is on. In my hub's hummer, it sounds like someone clicking their mouth, not like a turn signal, so I end up getting on to the kids for making noise when they aren't doing anything. Yet, in a few cars I've had, the sound was SO loud it annoyed me to turn them on at all.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I wonder if there is a louder relay/switch that can be purchased somewhere? This is a question best left for the accessories people just for special needs, maybe contact a wheelchair outfitter/retailer and see if they have anything to offer.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
cool, thanks for sharing. I've got some family members who are hard of hearing and it didn't click with me that they might not be able to hear this stuff. Of course, I have my stereo up too high all the time so I never hear mine anyhow.

danstpierre

100 Posts
Well, you can always look in the dashboard right? You can see there if the turn lights are on. Almost all cars, be it Toyota, Honda, or Ford, they all have dashboards that you can see well if turn lights are on.

antonino

100 Posts
Well, I think this calls for a presence of mind. If you're a bit hard-up on hearing, I'm sure your senses will make up to it.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I'm a little hard of hearing and some times I don't hear that I left my turn signal on while driving. Is there any way to make the turn signal louder or add a device to make it louder?
I would like to know what you came up with?

Related Content You Might Like: