• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Trucks With 100k Miles Rollcall!

BaxterThomas

There’s at least one of you that has a truck with over 100k miles on it. Which of you is it? Feel free to post a picture of your truck if you like.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Ive got 137k on my 99 Tacoma, she stopped being a daily driver at about 130k a little over 3 years ago.
Now she mostly gets driven on and off a trailer and on the trail.
She's still 100% street licensed and legal with no body damage or broken glass, I try to keep her looking as clean as the first time she drove off the dealers lot.

BaxterThomas

Ive got 137k on my 99 Tacoma, she stopped being a daily driver at about 130k a little over 3 years ago.
Now she mostly gets driven on and off a trailer and on the trail.
She's still 100% street licensed and legal with no body damage or broken glass, I try to keep her looking as clean as the first time she drove off the dealers lot.
That’s some story too. I’ve owned a few trucks with over 100k on them. But, I didn’t put the milage on them. They were high in miles long before I bought them.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
It's been a while since I've owned anything long enough to put 100k on it before I had to trade it in to get something larger (growing family) or that I didn't wreck. lol

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Im starting to get that same feeling Steve.
Wifes last car was only 53k when it got totaled.
Car before that was 60k.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Only totaled one Toyota though. :) Let's see in my life I've totaled a Ford Mustang, a Mercury Capri (not my fault), Chevy Trailblazer and a Toyota 4Runner.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
Only totaled one Toyota though. :) Let's see in my life I've totaled a Ford Mustang, a Mercury Capri (not my fault), Chevy Trailblazer and a Toyota 4Runner.
You may consider a alternative mode of transportation for your own well being...
Image.jpg

Y

JEH714

2004 Pre-runner crew cab (157k miles)
2008 Xtra-cab TRD 4X4 (87k miles)

Sold a 2010 TRD crew cab LWB after 2 years (25k miles) simply because it was too nice to enjoy. I like 'em with a few scratches---but impeccable mechanicals....after all---they're trucks!

needlecg

187K on my '94, a daily driver all 9 years I've owned it with no consideration for a replacement. A friend had over 300K on a '92 Pickup when the odometer quit rolling.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
My son has a '89 toyota truck with 170,000 miles on it. His exhaust broke at the manifold way the hell up in northern Alberta..he is going to drive it 2400 miles home with that racket... i just ordered parts for him. The exhaust is only 2 years old,, not sure of the brand,,I ordered a Bosal TM manifold to cat pipe
11266242_1678023282418861_3766261955164974253_n.jpeg

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
My son has a '89 toyota truck with 170,000 miles on it. His exhaust broke at the manifold way the hell up in northern Alberta..he is going to drive it 2400 miles home with that racket... i just ordered parts for him. The exhaust is only 2 years old,, not sure of the brand,,I ordered a Bosal TM manifold to cat pipeView attachment 4336
That's too funny. Ha

Icepick

My '74 Hilux longbed must have at least 250k on it. The odometer had rolled over once and then some when I had the original motor rebuilt. I set the odometer at zero at that time and I've put well over 100k on it since then. Everything but the motor and clutch package is original.

Crazy8

I did but I had to scrap it for cash. It wasn't reliable enough. It was a toyota tundra 2001. It was my first vehicle. Sucks I had to let it go but now I got a newer more reliable truck. I think it was at 138 when I stopped driving it.

dfindlay

1992 standard pickup. 372k. I'm currently in the middle of replacing the timing chain, guides, oil and water pumps. I was mainly after the guides but did the rest just because they had to come off anyway.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
1992 standard pickup. 372k. I'm currently in the middle of replacing the timing chain, guides, oil and water pumps. I was mainly after the guides but did the rest just because they had to come off anyway.
Bro you got to post up some pics of your nearly 400,000 mile truck.

Related Content You Might Like: