• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Truckfridge Portable Refrigerator Group Buy Now Open!

TruckFridge

Great News Toyota Fans! Directly from us here at TruckFridge to you in honor of the 4th of July- it’s another opportunity to save big on our portable refrigerator units!

For the month of July we are offering you 25% off the MSRP on the TB31/41/51 models. This is even a greater savings than what we offer through our website! Here is how the pricing breaks down for you:

TB31: MSRP- $499, our website price $399, your price… $374.25!

TB41: MSRP- $549, our website price $499, your price… $411.75!

TB51: MSRP- $599, our website price $549.00, your price… $449.25! (BEST DEAL!)

We are even giving you savings on the mounting and support brackets!

TB Slide: MSRP- $249, your price…$186.75!

TB Mount Bracket: MSRP $45, your price…$33.75!

Need More? Ok…we will also give you FREE SHIPPING!!!!

To get your discount enter the code TOYOTA in the comments box at checkout. We will process the payment manually so don’t worry about the discount not reflecting at checkout. We promise you will get everything we are offering! If you use PayPal to process your transaction, we will refund you the difference in the fees.

To get more information on our portables and accessories, visit our website here. Thank you for your loyal support of TruckFridge in the past, and we hope you all get to take advantage of this offer as our way of saying THANKS!

Happy 4th of July!

Regards,

Staff and Management of Commercial Products Int-TruckFridg

TruckFridge

We do not offer TruckFudge. But perhaps we could look at launching a new product line in the future such as free brownies with every purchase! Yum!

TF

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
At least have the decency to show a bunch of photos of your products here.

TruckFridge

I will give you the answer Dunkin Donuts gave me when I offered to sample every flavor of their donuts in every state where I traveled to ensure they are fresh across the country- "thank you for the offer, but unfortunately we can't do that."

Can I demo one on vacation? I'll put a video up on YouTube.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
How about posting on this site every day for a month then and we'll do a giveaway contest with one of your products being featured. Let's chat off-line for this.

Related Content You Might Like: