• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Traveling and living in a Toyota Sienna minivan

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Thought that this video (the first of a series) was pretty interesting. This couple is going to spend a couple of months traveling around North America in a Toyota Sienna minivan that has been outfitted for camping.

Last edited:

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Ohh... life before kids, huh? This looks like an epic adventure. Many people have done something like this, but they either use an RV or stay in a hotel or something. This is unique in the fact that they're staying in their minivan, which is pretty small, but seems like it's cozy enough for two people to enjoy being young and a couple and see the world before the world gets really busy with children, careers, etc.

Last edited:

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
This was a fun series to watch. Gives you a glimpse into what people do for fun.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
This is sweet. cute couple travels around for a couple of months in their minivan! what's not to like?

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
Be a whole lot more comfy than my nephews 6 month road trip of North America in a '02 Honda Civic last year. The rear seat of civic lays down so a 6'3" can stretch out as feet go into trunk space.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I still think this looks like it was a lot of fun and an adventure that you can do before you have kids, and then once you're an empty-nester.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Be a whole lot more comfy than my nephews 6 month road trip of North America in a '02 Honda Civic last year. The rear seat of civic lays down so a 6'3" can stretch out as feet go into trunk space.
Wow, really?

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
Wife likes the van idea just not a small van. Its great idea for that couple as its only a 2 month trip and at the end of the day its converted back to a daily driver.
We've seen a few older Toyota 4x4 vans roll through but have not seen one to buy. Also gazed over some vintage off topic vans

Related Content You Might Like: