• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

toyota tundra lift

nickbp

The Bulletproof Lift kit is $3200.00, And you will need Fox Shox $530.00 for 2 of them, Atlas Leaf springs $790.00, Fox Coilovers with springs $1490.00 for both. actually coilovers are just upgrades you can run without it though, and it takes 8 working hours to install it.

Nick

toyoj

Well it all depends how much you want to lift it and your budget...Is it going to be your everyday ride? what size of tire do you want? 2" 4" 6" up to 12"

nickbp

Actually bulletproof Suspension offers only big lifts, nothing without a 12" for Toyota.

Nick

Well it all depends how much you want to lift it and your budget...Is it going to be your everyday ride? what size of tire do you want? 2" 4" 6" up to 12"

toyoj

Well there are other brands in the market that you can check out. Pro comp, rough country, skyjacker, super lift they are all good suspensions brands and they offer many sizes and styles. Check them out

nickbp

Yes No Doubt, The truck images i posted is bulletproofs and Truckrider was asking for the price of this lift!

Thanks
Nick

Well there are other brands in the market that you can check out. Pro comp, rough country, skyjacker, super lift they are all good suspensions brands and they offer many sizes and styles. Check them out

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Yeah, me too I have seen some Toyota trucks already equipped with 12" lift at the Rosedale Center.. I only forgot the name of the company who did the off-road shows

Related Content You Might Like: