• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Truck Photos

bebtunes

100 Posts
Man after seeing these photos, i think i should buy a tundra in canada once I move so that i can post what i want to do to it here for yall to see

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I'll get some photos up here pretty soon. Nothing like Toyota Girl's photos, but I will get some up nonetheless.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
must update this, especially now since we have such a good photo gallery system on here.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Nice 85, did you swap out the bed for an SR5 model?
I had a new 86 back in the day, in the 2 years I owned her she went from stock, to lowered 4" with spindles, blocks and hangers.
Later I added a Buick 3.1ltr type T engine and 70 Chevelle r/r axle with arms and coils.
Before I sold her I decided she needed to be a pre runner so we lifted it 3" above stock and put (huge for them days) 31" BFG's and a full front to rear substructure cage with integrated front and rear bumpers.
I flipped her in the desert and sold her to my brother after buying back from the ins co.
He rebuilt it stock height and used it as a delivery truck for his buisness untill 2 years ago when his son claimed it and started a ground up rebuild, he's building it full circle into a low rider again.

85Toyota

Cool story bud. Yeah, SR5 4x4 bed and everything from the cab forward is a 4Runner.

Sent from:
None of your truckin' business!!!!!

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Yea I thought there was something different about the grill but I couldnt figure it out.
I was actually thinking it was aftermarket.

85Toyota

No aftermarket body parts here. There are some cool looking aftermarket parts out there but i really wanna keep it as year original as i can.

Sent from:
None of your truckin' business!!!!!

Related Content You Might Like: