• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Truck GPS system? What do you have?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
If you have a GPS in your toyota truck, what type do you have?

I'm shopping around ebay and amazon for good deals on gps systems for my truck right now.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I currently have a Garmin Nuvi 1350t. I like it, but it's a little hard to press the buttons, it's not all that sensitive, so beware if you have light fingers!

meanToy

100 Posts
I found this list on a sales-site, but it's got several of the most popular models on it.

Garmin Nuvi 1390/1390T
This GPS unit is a solid and amazing system which continues to remain the top gps in the market for several months. Click the link above to snag this amazing gps system from Amazon for over a 60% discount today.

Garmin Nuvi 1490LMT
User Comments: Elegant Display! Stylish finish. Beauty with brains
I bought the GPS a few days back. I received the GPS yesterday. Pros: Display, handsfree call quality, satellite reception, fast processor. Cons: Needs a MicroSD card a minimum of 4GB. I updated the first map update in 3 hours. The device comes with a USB cable. The GPS is loud and clear. Tested the Bluetooth feature with my iphone 3G. Connected with ease and I am able to see the phonebook and call history in the GPS. Tested a few calls. Clear on both sides of the call. I am impressed by the speed it calculate routes. I am getting satellite reception even indoors.

Garmin Nuvi 1350/1350T
User Comments: I have this unit for 10 days now and overall I am very happy with it. For its mainstream feature, navigation, it is excellent. I had a Garmin 350 before this which I loved but it was stolen from my car. I had a Magellan after that which was crap. The price on this unit was great.

Garmin Nuvi 265WT
User Comments: This portable GPS navigator by Garmin really comes in handy when you’re trying to find your way around in unfamiliar territory. It used to be, of course, that you had to read a map–or try to find someone who would take the time to give you street directions. I remember so many times as a kid the frustration my parents felt when they had taken us on a long road trip to visit relatives and by accident they got lost after making a wrong turn onto the wrong highway. No more of this aggravation.

Garmin Nuvi 760
User Comments: Overall, I like the new compact form factor. There have been concerns expressed in various forums on the sensitivity of the internal antenna. So far, it seems to be sensitive enough. Side by side, signal strength and accuracy of the 760 are maginally better than my old 360 with the pop-up antenna. I’m getting 21 foot accuracy inside an office, a few feet from East facing windows.

TomTom One XL-S
User Comments: At long last TomTom has released a GPS model that incorporates a text-to-speech feature at an affordable price. This has been what most TomTom customers have been waiting for.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
I don't know what I have, it's just whatever i got for a gift and it just stick it on my window. I'll take a look later to see what it is.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
We have a Garmin, but I don't know what model it is. We love it but it is hard to press some of the buttons as it's not very sensitive. Also, we've noticed that sometimes it takes you very weird ways somewhere and if you modify the way to a normal way (i.e. on the highway or turnpike) you get there faster. I don't know... it's weird.... but great to have when you are somewhere new.

nailbite3

However craigslist have plenty of spammers too. I think extra care should be exercised in trading online. And of course, you must insist on your right to inspect the product first before buying.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I was wondering if I will get one too on my truck... hmm... :) Can anyone suggest the best deal out there?

Related Content You Might Like: