• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Tacoma Picture Thread : Show photos of your Taco

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Tacoma photo thread! Let's get a thread going for all of the current and former Tacoma owners on this site to show photos of your Tacoma. Discuss what you do with your Tacoma as well.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Here is a pic of my 2004 Tacoma I sold a while back. By far one of the most reliable trucks I have owned. Over the 8 years I owned it (since new) I racked up 115k trouble free miles. Still had the original battery in it when I sold it. I kick myself every day for getting rid of it. :(

ClutchTech

Wheels are factory. Driver and passenger windows were tinted to match passenger door windows. Aries Bull bar (powder coated), Go Rhino nerfbars, Chrome Toyota grill emblem and Chrome Toyota and Tacoma emblems on tailgate were changed to black. Chrome V6 emblem removed.

Researching, blacken headlights and taillights to make this a totally black truck on the outside.

Attachments

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Wheels are factory. Driver and passenger windows were tinted to match passenger door windows. Aries Bull bar (powder coated), Go Rhino nerfbars, Chrome Toyota grill emblem and Chrome Toyota and Tacoma emblems on tailgate were changed to black. Chrome V6 emblem removed.

Researching, blacken headlights and taillights to make this a totally black truck on the outside.
That's awesome! Please be sure to make a garage profile for that truck.

Related Content You Might Like: