• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota T100 Picture From Wikipedia

MD_Weems

100 Posts

This is what mine looked like, except it was dark grey with some odd white pinstriping on the bed. I had it a few months, put a six inch lift on it and some larger tires. Then, realized I was too short, and had to put on a different set of steps... lol. I miss that truck. Wish I had never traded it for the other one sometimes.

GearHead

100 Posts
What did you trade it in for Weems? Sounds like you had a fun rig there, so hopefully you got something even better?

danstpierre

100 Posts
Wikipedia posters should do more research. There are plenty of more great looking T100s out there.

balihaisen

100 Posts
I think Wikipedia just relies on their posters for the posts. There are many modified T100s there is that needs recognition. They can post it here in this blog.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
I hate it when that happens. I traded one of my trucks once. It was the hugest mistakes I ever made. I know how you feel.

altavas

Lesson: When trading a Toyota Truck, think a thousand times first.. But on the second thought, I'll trade my truck for that avatar of yours toyotasrule!.. LOL!

gladden

Sometimes, trading could backfire too. You should have an experienced mechanic to ensure the trading goes well.

supernovax3

100 Posts
What did you trade it for? Do you just miss the truck or do you regret the trade because you got something crappy?

Loves2Ride

100 Posts
Sometimes, trading could backfire too. You should have an experienced mechanic to ensure the trading goes well.

Good advice....whenever I've done trading I've always had my mechanic weigh in on it....

- - - Updated - - -

What did you trade it for? Do you just miss the truck or do you regret the trade because you got something crappy?

Yeah, wondering the same thing...did you trade the truck?

Related Content You Might Like: