• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Sienna-family vehicle

BamaKaren

TTC Chicks
100 Posts
My sister is looking for a family vehicle. The Sienna is highly rated. The Sienna has a lot to offer. However, the gas mileage could be better.

What are the pros/cons of owning a 2014 Toyota Sienna?

http://abcnews.go.com/US

SharkRider

100 Posts
The Sienna has a lot of room. I just wish that Toyota would improve the fuel economy on the Sienna.

Samtucky

100 Posts
The Sienna gets 25mpg on the highway. That is excellent for a vehicle of its size. Overall, I think it is a quality vehicle. The best part is that you should be able to drive it for 150,000+ miles. Assuming you can afford the gas.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Is that it for mpg? I'm pretty sure that the new Sienna gets far better mpg than just 25.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Well I stand corrected. Here's a screenshot from the government's mpg tests.

The photo gets cut off a little bit but it's 25 mpg it says for Highway.

uploadfromtaptalk1395686258628.jpg

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Let's see if this image works any better.

Yeah ... It's almost too wide.

My experience is that depending on where you live that it can be hard to get that city driving figure ... But very easy to beat that Highway driving mpg number.

uploadfromtaptalk1395686397952.jpg

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Plus ... If you do all of the maintenence by the book, there should be no issue with going 200,000 miles (or more) before there are any major mechanical issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

BamaKaren

TTC Chicks
100 Posts
I think the Sienna is a great option for the family. Does it have enough room to get 5 suitcases in the back when going on a family outing?

Related Content You Might Like: