• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Parts Reference Site

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Good link, I just changed the subject on it to make it more clear what it is. Pretty basic site overall.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
This looks like a DIY website, meaning it looks like the site itself was put together using one of those DIY website kits. #justsaying.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
Just saw this post. I'll have to check the site out. I love to be able to get things to do it myself... ;) Let's me show the hubby I'm NOT as spoiled as he thinks I am.

TacoTrucker

it seems that all the sites i find online are wanting u to buy something from them before they show you anythng. are there any other good diy sites out thee for toyota tacomas?

MD_Weems

100 Posts
Well, me too. I do realize that there are some things I can't do - or shouldn't do - and stop at that point.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
I'm not much of a DIY person when it comes to my Toyota "baby." However, I was hoping to cut down on maintenance costs, so who knows?

tarheel

Most of the cosmetic stuff is usually pretty easy to do yourself. When you have to get into the engine or near the drive train, go to a professional.

danstpierre

100 Posts
I don't think do-it-yourself kind of thing won't work for individuals. In tinkering with a truck, you must have a helper, an experience, and craftsmanship.

antonino

100 Posts
Custom bars are something that needs a good experience in order to fit it well. If you're used to driving, office work, and typing in front of a pc, then Custom bars might NOT be something for you to Do It Yourself.

antonino

100 Posts
Well, if you want to take risks, then of course, you are very much welcome to do-it-yourself. Goodluck.

Lester

Just saw this post. I'll have to check the site out. I love to be able to get things to do it myself... ;) Let's me show the hubby I'm NOT as spoiled as he thinks I am.
I suppose. :) It might just be a good hobby trying to ad your own enhancements or to fix your truck yourself.

gladden

Geez man.. I hope you have links to tons of videos too. There are plenty of things available in a manual. But I want to see them on videos. To see is better than to simply read.

Related Content You Might Like: