• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota GPS Systems - Car audio with gps?

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
That works, matter of fact I think I have a Garmin, I couldn't find a Magellan with live speedometer. I needed it to re-calibrate using my TrueSpeed.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I've had two Garmin units. The Garmin Nuvi 205 was awesome, but pretty small. Someone stole that from me. The new one I have is the Garmin Nuvi 760, which is pretty spendy but worth the money.

nuvi760.jpg

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
I'll have to take a pic of my Garmin, looks very similar to yours. Def more worth it than some Chinese bolt in fire waiting to happen:)LOL

bebtunes

100 Posts
I have used Tom Tom and it does GPS and speed, which is really good plus its cheap but reliable. audio wise, i would get something installed personally

danstpierre

100 Posts
Garmin is awesome. I heard a lot of good reviews and testimonies about them. I think, lately, Garmin is also investing in the mobile phone market, so definitely Garmin will become a giant in the electronic gadget market.

antonino

100 Posts
Garmin recently teamed up with ASUS to boost its mobile gadget presence. And also to build a good reputation in the electronic industry. So a Garmin, is a quality buy for sure.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Garmin recently teamed up with ASUS to boost its mobile gadget presence. And also to build a good reputation in the electronic industry. So a Garmin, is a quality buy for sure.

this is good info, I only know that ASUS is on computer peripherals industry now team up with Garmin... that would be great... Is there any product out there that they came up?

Related Content You Might Like: