• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota E-Locker question

69FJ-2.4LTRTDIESEL

100 Posts
I am trying to buy a solid axel rear axel Toyota differential with 4:10 gears for my project '69 FJ40. A member told me 98 to 2004 Toyota axel would work so I tried to order one from a vendor. I got this reply from "Used Car & Truck Parts Unlimited" :

I am showing that the FJ40 with a 4.10 gear ratio on a Land Cruiser only comes on a 2003 & 2004 ....earlier then that is a 4.30 gear ratio and the 2003 & 04 rear differential for the Land Cruiser with the 4.10 shows that it only came in non-locking

Sorry but that is what my system is showing

Can anyone help me with some information on the accuracy of that answer or point me in the right direction? Thank You.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
How much is original? Sorry, I don't know enough about this project off the top of my head to remember what you're going to put in here.

I've found this general catalog system to be helpful. Here's a 1998 Land Cruiser (totally different vehicle than your '69) but it does show the option for a locking vs. w/o locking differential.

Related Content You Might Like: