• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota 2020 sr rear area remodel

jimka2

Hi, I am searching as to where I read and saw photos of a rear behind the seat platform using plywood to make a very neat shelf.Does anyone know of the post and where I may view it again? Thanks Jim (Yreka Calif)

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Hi, I am searching as to where I read and saw photos of a rear behind the seat platform using plywood to make a very neat shelf.Does anyone know of the post and where I may view it again? Thanks Jim (Yreka Calif)
I built a custom tool box for my Chevy. Its plywood, and fits behind the rear seat. It is similar to what you want to do. Here are a few pics.
DSCN1630.JPG
DSCN1629.JPG

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Yes, I realise that, but you can do something similar that fits behind the front seat.

Last edited:

jimka2

Welding inspectors well==its our job! I was a welder for 20 years. The inspector after a 6 month course became a licened inspector, worked all over usa. Disney Land taught me in the maintence dept. (5 years)

jimmyjim

hey, i was an electronics manufacturing inspector. doesnt pay nearly as well. when i tried to get into a welding job they wouldnt even let me apply. said i was overqualified cause i was a veteran with a libreral arts degree. details details details. retired now. dont do much inspecting anymore, but many a time i wish i knew how to weld.

jimka2

Your a vet also/ Same here, submarine service QM 2 SS) But with abestos in both lungs VA said 100% disabled. But the pay is decent. Welding requires good eyesight and a good "penmanship" Want my e-mail?

jimmyjim

4 years USAF Europe and US bases. 1960s.
good health considering. neither proud nor ashamed of my service, or my degree. life happens, good stuff and bad, we are all involved one way or another. sorry to hear of your illness. we never know when we are lucky i guess.

Related Content You Might Like: