• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

The Toyota Tundra vs. The Ford F-150

Miranda Kay

TTC Chicks
With the Tundra becoming one of the most respected half-ton trucks on the market, I am curious to how people view the 2014 Tundra vs the 2014 F-150.

In my opinion....

The crew cab for the Tundra is enormous and if interior space is what you are after, it doesn't get any greater than this model.

Both trucks offer impressive power and towing capabilities.

I think it comes down to personal preference. What do you think?

brewster7

My wife just bought a 2015 Ford F-150 4X4 Platinum. You can see what I drive. We have been comparing the two vehicles for about a week now and one place the Ford really shines is the info center looking thru the steering wheel. Tundra doesn't have a digital speedometer. It is largely a question of personal taste -- BUT both are GREAT vehicles.

With the Tundra becoming one of the most respected half-ton trucks on the market, I am curious to how people view the 2014 Tundra vs the 2014 F-150.

In my opinion....

The crew cab for the Tundra is enormous and if interior space is what you are after, it doesn't get any greater than this model.

Both trucks offer impressive power and towing capabilities.

I think it comes down to personal preference. What do you think?
Ford never has and never will have the reliability. That being said, I would say the Tundra doesn't yet have the payload, towing or fuel economy to seriously compete with the big 3.

MT Madman

Ford never has and never will have the reliability. That being said, I would say the Tundra doesn't yet have the payload, towing or fuel economy to seriously compete with the big 3.
I'm not sure Toyota wants to compete with the Big 3, the are an extremely conservative company and the cost would be enormous for them.

I'm not sure Toyota wants to compete with the Big 3, the are an extremely conservative company and the cost would be enormous for them.
I agree but if they don't improve the capability and fuel economy of the Tundra, it'll always be seen as a pavement princess, at least around where I live.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Yeah, I think they're overdue for a total all-new Tundra. From what I read (I think it's on here) the next generation Tundra and Tacoma will be on the same platform.

Related Content You Might Like: