• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Someone Use This Thread

Jeremy

Alright so ill be the pioneer of this group and try to get things up and running. There have been 273 views to this thread but not one post. I'm assuming people come and see that there are no post they leave without doing anything about it. I am hoping to find people throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast region who just enjoy getting outdoors and running their trucks through mud, on trails, or just meeting up to sit around for a weekend out in the woods. I'm open to pretty much any and everywhere within reason, ie: no farther than a 6 hour drive away from DC. I'm open to all ideas. Get on this thread and really network. I know there has to be at least a few of you out there that would be up for this.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
That's what we've found. Lots of traffic, but people leave because no one is here to keep it running. That person could be you though that makes everyone stick.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Thanks. Traffic on this site sits at over 10,000 visitors per month, so the traffic is there if someone works the field long enough the seeds will sprout up.

Jeremy

Anyone finding any trails lately? I'm dying to get out camping. I was looking into the weekend of the 22nd of July. Any takers???

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Where do you live Jeremy?
I recently found a great primitive spot not 6 miles from my house, only a few trails, mostly accessible by boat, great fishing though.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
No I'm down in Texas.
It's a little bit of a trip but the outer banks are great, and I know Maryland and Pennsylvania both have some decent trails.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
In Maryland out around Cunningham falls and Cattocin state park there are some good trails, my wifes uncle has taken me hunting in that area a few times.
In Penn try around Allatoona pa.
Outer banks anywhere along the Outer banks

Related Content You Might Like: