• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

SoCal Toyota Owners ~ Southern California Roll Call and Introduction

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Let's here from all members from Southern California!

Shout out and introduce yourself to the group. Let's get some meets together!

Crow52LA

What's up tacoma drivers I'm from the 323 I'm new w my 2016 DCLB 2WD stock sport my daily driver and already took her out offroading out in Cleghorn w the Rancho Cucamonga Fellas great group of guys...and we ended up doing the hardest off shoots of the trail :cool: we all made it out safe just a couple pinstripes. hope to meet up w some more Taco drivers if not catch me in the Pasadena (Highland Park) area :D or out w the Rancho Cucamonga meets

IreneG

TTC Chicks
I want to put on my 1997 Toyota 4 Runner a 50" 38" x 5" Blk Aluminum Luggage Carrier Rack/Cargo Basket but I to put something on the front of the basket so it won't hit the top of my roof. Can anyone help me with this ???? Any idea's would be greatly appreciated.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Some pics would help. Can you remove the OE rack from the top of your 4 runner, and replace it with the one you want to install, using the holes where the OE rack was to mount the new one to.

gene

Gene here.

My 91 isn't a 4-wheeler, and the only off-road it will see is when I borrow my brothers dirtbike to go out to Victorville to do some way-overdue dirtbiking sometime in the future.

Related Content You Might Like: