• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

So...I just got the Rigid 50in Lightbar

toyoj

So I finally got my Lightbar for my Tundra and WOW I'm impressed. It looks really really badass in my Tundra. I was actually kind of worried that it would give it a tacky look, but no it totally looked real nice on the truck especially since the color matched my truck (black). If I could tell you guys what the light is compared too I'd probably say it has the power of a stadium light. no joke hahahaha, I was going to get round KC lights but I heard really bad reviews about them because they brake so easily. The only thing that I really didn't like was the price, usually it goes around $1,599 with most online retailers, but I found some guys online by the name of quicklyparts.com and they actually hooked it up for $1,299 shipped out for free. Now I know you guys might bash me with comments like "I wouldn't pay that much for a light bar" or "theres cheaper light bars in the market" but those are all made in china imitations. Rigid Industries is an All-American made light bar made in THE USA and they're easier to reach if the part has a malfunction. But other than that Im quite happy with it !

Related Content You Might Like: