• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Show us your white tacoma

BamaKaren

TTC Chicks
100 Posts
SharkRider, nice truck. However I don't have a white Tacoma, so I cannot post a pic. SharkRider, is your Tundra white as well?

Perackfez

The white Taco, a beautiful vehicle in my eyes. You don't see many of those over here, but I could probably get one and be the trend starter of my neighborhood. Anyways, great pictures. All nice models.

I have two.... a 2005 Pre-runner access cab, and a 2012 dbl cab 4x4... both white. Friends have asked why I got another white Tacoma.... I wasnt sure I'd still like any of the other colors after a few years.

Jesse

The 2012 in Death Valley this past spring with my teardrop trailer.

The 2005 in Barstow, stopped to check out the pool at a closed down motel.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I have two.... a 2005 Pre-runner access cab, and a 2012 dbl cab 4x4... both white. Friends have asked why I got another white Tacoma.... I wasnt sure I'd still like any of the other colors after a few years.

Jesse

The 2012 in Death Valley this past spring with my teardrop trailer.

The 2005 in Barstow, stopped to check out the pool at a closed down motel.
Like that little trailer ... what is that?

Made by Little Guy Trailer Co. I bought it used; the previous owner lifted it and fitted 31 x 10.5" - 15 tires. It is 4' wide x 8' long.... and tracks very well behind the Tacoma. I will never go back to a tent.

Jesse

Related Content You Might Like: