• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Shasta Flyte 255RS Trailer ... looking at this instead

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
So I never completed the trailer sale from the other week on the Jayco Jay Flight ...

... for about $3k more, I can get into one of these, and it's only like 200 lbs heavier, with a slide!

Shasta Flyte 255RS

Look at how much bigger it is inside with a 2' x 9' slide out. That's an additional 18 square feet of space inside of the coach!

So, they've got this up at a RV Dealer in Denton, Texas. I'll let you know if they play ball and give me a ood deal and I'll be sure to share my experience with them on here as well.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
The build quality in the jayco seemed better actually, so I went with that.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Yeah, I almost bought this unit, but I just thought that the Jayco offered a better value for what I was looking for.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
The build quality on it just wasn't as good as the Jayco so I had to get the Jayco.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Starting in the early 1990's Trailers started offering slide-out compartments in an effort to give more total volume inside of the trailer.

TDave

100 Posts
Oh I see, yeah, that looks HUGE inside. Will have to read up on those Tango's. Never heard of that brand.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
Images are all gone for the first trailer. I was looking at this trailer actually recently so am adding a video I saw of it.

Related Content You Might Like: