• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

#SFOT - 2020 Silverado diesel with 30+ mpg?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
So at the state fair of Texas today. They're talking up the Silverado diesel option. Getting over 30 mph highway. How's that possible?

15695146534963340190147582697782.jpg

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Because its a small 3.0 L inline 6 cylinder. Here is an article on it. I might be more of a fan, if the truck wasnt SO ugly.
I'm shocked at how much the truck has changed. I'm blown away by how unnecessarily huge the Sierra 2500 HD is. Seriously, >> I << had a hard time getting up into this truck.

I will admit that the 6-way tailgate (with optional built-in speaker) is actually a pretty useful feature.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
We had a 2019 GMC come to the shop yesterday. Man there just SO ulgy. I like the 2018 Chevys, but they went the ulgu route in 2019. I do like the look if the new Jeep Gladiater pick up, although they are a little pricey.
cf.jpg

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Yea, diesels just have a lot more torque than gas engines do. The whole dynamics of how a diesel engine works vs a gas engine. They are just 2 different animals. Diesel engines are much more expensive to maintain though. If your not pulling a lot with your truck, its not worth the extra cost to have one. I watch my boss with his 2015 F-250. It is a very nice truck. But even he says if your not using a diesel to pull with, its not worth the extra cost of having one. What you save in MPGs in a diesel engine, by no way off sets the extra cost of the maintenance.

fxbrokersCego

Former Member
Тем, кто берет проездной за несколько дней до отправления, могут достаться не лучшие места - у туалета, сбоку, на верхней полке. Если вы покупаете проездной документ через интернет, то на сайте РЖД вам также предложат приобрести дополнительное питание в поезде. Впрочем, за сколько суток можно купить заказать питание можно и уже непосредственно во время поездки: проводник предложит вам меню и пригласит работника ресторана для приема заказа. Но одно остается незыблемым: как в добрые старые времена проводник непременно вам предложит чай - в стакане с подстаканником. Но большинство пассажиров все же везло еду из дома или покупало на станциях. Но даже в полночь у касс не бывает пусто. Каждый рацион питания имеет несколько вариантов, в том числе детский и вегетарианский. Во многих поездах сейчас выдают сухпайки «Ваш рацион питания».

Related Content You Might Like: