• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Selling Red ‘92 4x4 Shortbed

Brian McAtee

I realize this isn’t the marketplace, but I have a question before selling that I thought you could help. I have a red 1992 4x4 shortbed that is like new with only 1,100 actual miles. It has been garage kept on blocks. I start it once a year. Should I rely solely on NADA to price the truck or is there another resource out there for determining values classic and rare trucks? Thanks, guys!

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
No, in your case, NADA will be far below the true value of your truck. NADA is only a guide as to what the average car or truck is worth. looks and cleanliness will sale a car or truck. Does the truck still look like the day it came off of the show room floor? also where you are located and what the demand is in your area is a driving factor in how easy it will be to sale the truck.It really comes down to what someone else is willing to pay for your ride, and how much effort you are willing to put into selling it. If you just try to sale it local, you may not get the kind of money you could with the rite kind of classic dealer selling it for you. A place like gateway motors or maybe Hagerty classics.
https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/fluid-carlist3?
src=5&location=&make=Toyota&model=&keyword1=&keyword2=&keyword3=

Classic Car, Truck and Motorcycle Values | Hagerty Valuation Tool®

Last edited:

Related Content You Might Like: