• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

DFW TX Selling 1999 4Runner Ltd

DanInFriscoTx

Hi All,
I am new here, so my apologies if this is not the correct place to post this as I did look for a classified section and didn't see one.

I have a Silver 1999 4Runner Ltd in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area that I am looking to sell to a good home. I have been the sole owner and test drove it new at the dealership when it arrived on the truck. It's been a great vehicle for me for many years, but it's time that I let it go and would like to find it a good home as it still runs great.

I'll be happy to provide additional information to anyone interested.

Thanks!
Dan

2019-09-18 4runner_pictures 003.JPG

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Hi All,
I am new here, so my apologies if this is not the correct place to post this as I did look for a classified section and didn't see one.

I have a Silver 1999 4Runner Ltd in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area that I am looking to sell to a good home. I have been the sole owner and test drove it new at the dealership when it arrived on the truck. It's been a great vehicle for me for many years, but it's time that I let it go and would like to find it a good home as it still runs great.

I'll be happy to provide additional information to anyone interested.

Thanks!
Dan

View attachment 9192
My apologies, just saw this. That's a clean looking 4Runner for sure.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
How much are you looking to get? How many miles? Maintenance records? Issues?

DanInFriscoTx

My apologies as well as I have been busy and just saw your responses.

It has about 251k miles and it has been well maintained and typically at Toyota dealerships and I put in a new radiator and alternator earlier this year. Last month, I took it in for an oil change and did a brake system flush.

It does has some damage to the rear as I was rear-ended earlier this year by someone w/o insurance. I spoke to someone and the lift gate and be pushed/popped out, but I haven't invested the $ into it yet and the rear bumper has some damage. Other than that, as you can see, it's been babied and pretty much garaged its whole life (home and work).

I am not sure on how much as I know it's an older car, but I'd like to find a good home for it. I need to do a little research and guestimate about how much it's worth.

I've really loved my 4Runner, it's been great and I still see a lot of the 99s on the road.

Related Content You Might Like: