• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Selling 1986 Toyota Pick-up

claregomez

White 1986 Toyota 4-cylinder 2WD pick-up XtraCab deluxe long-bed 5 speed manual, engine 1/2 ton with matching canopy and roof-rack.
$2100 OBO·

It is a limited edition, white, 1986 Toyota pick-up extra cab deluxe long bed 5 speed, 1/2 ton. It is a 4 cylinder 2 wheel-drive model. It has a matching canopy and original decals on body and original owner's manual. Good mechanical working order. Frame is in good shape.

Limited edition Toyota, very few of these made. Only 2 owners. I have owned it since 1991. 303,000KM. It was manufactured for California.

Well maintained with regular tune-ups, oil changes etc at Ellice Automotive and more recently at Metro Toyota. Have most of the receipts. Always used genuine Toyota parts when available. Recent valve job, new radiator, new clutch, gas filter. Tires from tires unlimited still in good condition.

I have put new locks on the back of canopy. Interior spotless. Runs great. Some rust spots on body but fairly minimal for its age, always kept it waxed. No major accidents.

It has been a great vehicle. I did a lot of long road trips with it. I had a mattress made that fits in the back along with curtains that is included if wanted.

I am selling it because I have multiple sclerosis and have had to change to automatic transmission.

Related Content You Might Like: