• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Selling 1984 Toyota Show Truck

Getsum

Hello all, new member to this site but not to Toyotas. Was stationed in Japan for 15 years and had a turbo diesel Land Cruiser that I lifted, and several other trucks. The reason I am here today is to try and get the word out about a couple of Toyotas I am going to be selling shortly. The first is a 1984 pickup 4wd on 39" Bajas. It is a show truck that I bought from a customer of my car shop. It has been sitting in a storage building the last 15 years and only has 65000 miles on it. It has had a frame off restoration, powder coated frame, axles, steering/suspension parts (all undercarriage), the body is custom painted & pinstriped, has a hydraulic tilting bed, custom interior with stereo/subs, engine was rebuilt and has mild cam...it will light up the tires. I have some idea what it's worth as the resto cost $25k. I would imagine someone here has seen this truck...if you did you would remember it. I have been going over the details and just had the bed lined, windows tinted, new front main seal, calipers, wheel cylinders, fuel filter etc etc. I am looking for advice on the best way to put it up for sale. I was thinking nationally on E-Bay as the house auctions cost 20-25%...or so I am told. Any inputs are appreciated as I am a car/truck guy and make my living running a repair shop. I will post pictures soon after I wash and wax the truck.

Related Content You Might Like: