• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Seat Wire Harness

Dave

Is there anyone here that has changed out their seats for power driver seats? I am going to attempt this, but before I start, I am trying to learn everything I can before before doing so. I need a diagram of the wires going to the driver seat. I.e. How to identify the wires through their colors, and what those individual wires connect to, the point of origin and their ends under the seat. I know there are wires to the seat belt. I don't have heated seats or anything like that. I would guess that there are wires for airbags such as pressure contacts to deploy bags or not. But what exactly and how many more wires I don't know. I would like to know if their are wires I can simply simply together and fool the computer so that it will function properly. I am more of a mechanical guy. I just need help with these crazy wires. The seats are out of a 2008 Escape. So I am on a Ford forum also trying to get info on its seat wire diagram. I don't have the Escape vehicle they came out of, but do have the wiring harness

Related Content You Might Like: