• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Rock Warrior Wheels

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Let's discuss the Rock Warrior Wheels for your Tundra (or other Toyota) and get some feedback and photos of your rims please.

Questions about Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Wheels
  1. Did you Add them? If you have these rims, did you buy the truck with them on or did you add them later?
  2. Main Benefit? What's the main benefit for you for getting Rock Warriors? Looks? Performance? other?
  3. Happy with? Are you glad that you have these rims and not something else?
  4. Balanced? One of my concerns with moving to a new rim is the balance issue. Being OEM they should be balanced, right?
  5. Photos to share? Can you post pics of your truck/suv/crossover with these wheels please?

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
nswers about Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Wheels

1. Did you Add them? I added them later. The TRD Rock Warrior package was only available for a few years, so I had to buy mine off Craig's List after searching for them for two years. They were bought for our 2015 LC200, but removed and put on our 2019 Tundra when we bought it.
  2. Main Benefit? Totally love the looks of these wheels, but being a forged wheel--as compared to cast--they are about 10 lbs. lighter per wheel. This is unsprung weight.
  3. Happy with? Totally pleased/happy with these wheels and we get lots of compliments on them.
  4. Balanced? Being a forged wheel, they seem to be almost perfectly balanced. Who can say that about aftermarket wheels?
  5. Photos to share? Second photo doesn't show the wheels too well.
Tun 4.JPG

Tun 1.JPG

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
nswers about Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Wheels

1. Did you Add them? I added them later. The TRD Rock Warrior package was only available for a few years, so I had to buy mine off Craig's List after searching for them for two years. They were bought for our 2015 LC200, but removed and put on our 2019 Tundra when we bought it.
  2. Main Benefit? Totally love the looks of these wheels, but being a forged wheel--as compared to cast--they are about 10 lbs. lighter per wheel. This is unsprung weight.
  3. Happy with? Totally pleased/happy with these wheels and we get lots of compliments on them.
  4. Balanced? Being a forged wheel, they seem to be almost perfectly balanced. Who can say that about aftermarket wheels?
  5. Photos to share? Second photo doesn't show the wheels too well.
View attachment 8887

View attachment 8888
I like the look. Nice.

Related Content You Might Like: