• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Rear Seat Delete Option?

Frank Silveira

I just ordered a 2017 access cab off-road . It's just myself , wife and our dog. I know you can take everything out of the back but just wish Toyota had a backseat delete option for the access cab, I think there's a lot of people out there that would be happy with all that open space behind the seats. I guess when you're building a vehicle you have to accommodate the masses, perhaps there's an aftermarket solution?

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Frank how old are you?
Delete options are almost non existent now days, yea I agree with you I'd like to order my truck in a form or fashion that suits what I plan on using it for, but mfgrs make more money by grouping items/options in packages that maximize their profit. The idea of a COPO vehicle is history, any changes on the production line cost money, and that you and I know as profit margin.

Frank Silveira

So true, I should know this. I am a retired auto worker. My wife and I have just started our retirement and could use the space behind the seats. Perhaps I will look at some custom stuff I saw on YouTube

Related Content You Might Like: