• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

QuikFix Tacoma Accessories. Seat Spacers (2nd/3rd gen/FJ) & Front License Plate Brackets (3rd gen)

mrproduxn

100 Posts
UPDATE: As of 6/2/19 I have shipped 31 pair this week, 63 pair since first release, with 19 pair remaining and ready to ship, plus another 16 pair that I have not started yet. I do plan to continue making these as long as there is a demand for them.
Thank you to all that have purchased.

Last edited:

mrproduxn

100 Posts
Sold 67 pair of seat spacers total, shipped 35 pair in 12 days and have 15 finished ready to ship. More coming soon.
UPDATE 6/5/19: sold 70 pair, shipped 38 pair in 2 weeks, have 12 finished pair ready to ship.

Last edited:

mrproduxn

100 Posts
SEAT SPACER UPDATE Still have 10 pair ready to ship and today I ordered material to make the next 80 pair. Next run will probably will be available around July 4th weekend.

mrproduxn

100 Posts
6 pair of seat spacers available. More available approx 7/4/19.
taco spacer comparison.JPG

Last edited:

mrproduxn

100 Posts
Seat spacers sold out. Have sold and delivered 82 pair. Starting production of 80 more pair tomorrow.

mrproduxn

100 Posts
Saw blade dulled after cutting 64 new pair of seat spacers so 64 pair are now in production.
20190615_181519.jpg

mrproduxn

100 Posts
On schedule to start seat spacer sales again Sunday 6/30/19. For those that have spacers reserved you are on my notify list and will receive a pm Sunday with payment instructions before I post any for sale.
Since my "out of stock" ebay ads have provided quite a few inquiries I will post a certain number of pairs in each ebay ad. Last time I ended up moving spacers back and forth between ebay and forums. I will not be doing that this run. If I sell out of my allotment for the forums with reduced prices then the only way to purchase will be on ebay at slightly higher prices. It is too much work moving inventory back and forth. I apologize now if that becomes an inconvenience. Thanks to all for the interest and sales. They will be available monthly in limited quantities each and every month that there is an interest.

mrproduxn

100 Posts
64 new pair of seat spacers ready for drilling and final polishing. Yardwork today (Friday) afternoon. These should be ready to start shipping by late Sunday afternoon.
20190627_212613.jpg

mrproduxn

100 Posts
Busy holiday with seat spacers. Already sold nearly half of the 64 pair I released last weekend. These shipped today.
20190705_113149.jpg

mrproduxn

100 Posts
After selling several hundred license plate brackets and over 150 pair of seat spacers I finally took a break and bought a cnc milling machine. It was just delivered so not set up and running yet. Now, on top of continuing my current product line, I am looking to both enhance the current and prototype some new products.
20190730_141721.jpg

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
After selling several hundred license plate brackets and over 150 pair of seat spacers I finally took a break and bought a cnc milling machine. It was just delivered so not set up and running yet. Now, on top of continuing my current product line, I am looking to both enhance the current and prototype some new products.View attachment 8731
You're going to have to make a new thread just on this new machine and show us how it works. Seriously.

mrproduxn

100 Posts
I will be posting more about it soon. As soon as I am up and running I have tons of catch up orders to make for Toyota and Ford seat spacers and Toyota license brackets. I have plans to make some prototypes for the Tacoma. If they work out on my truck I should be posting some new threads soon as well. The seat spacers have really blown up on me. Thanks to the successful 2019 I was informed that I will be getting something special from paypal. A 1099 tax form. I love taxes. God bless the USA.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I will be posting more about it soon. As soon as I am up and running I have tons of catch up orders to make for Toyota and Ford seat spacers and Toyota license brackets. I have plans to make some prototypes for the Tacoma. If they work out on my truck I should be posting some new threads soon as well. The seat spacers have really blown up on me. Thanks to the successful 2019 I was informed that I will be getting something special from paypal. A 1099 tax form. I love taxes. God bless the USA.
That's a good problem to have. Lol

mrproduxn

100 Posts
New machine nearly ready to run. First I have 200 seat spacers that I need to cut to rough length on my chop saw. Yeeha !!!
20190817_134144.jpg
20190817_134044.jpg

Related Content You Might Like: