• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

QuikFix Tacoma Accessories. Seat Spacers (2nd/3rd gen/FJ) & Front License Plate Brackets (3rd gen)

mrproduxn

100 Posts
After today, saw cutting first 100 pieces outside on the chop saw, being covered everywhere from head to shoe laces in chips, and I do mean EVERYWHERE, I might need to look into a small bandsaw in the near future. On the bright side I do have a very sparkly back yard. Looks like a glitter bomb went off.

mrproduxn

100 Posts
Anyone interested I now have nearly all 50 pair of 1" spacers finish machined. Will have all polished and ready to sell this weekend. Forum member prices, if requested by pm, are currently $37 for 1 pair and $67 for 2 pair. Add $2 per pair to buy off ebay.
20190918_215453.jpg

Last edited:

mrproduxn

100 Posts
2 pair remaining as of today (10/12/19). Taking a short break to upgrade tooling and play with some prototype projects. Next production run starting around 10/19/19 that will include both 1" tall and 3/4" tall seat spacers for Tacoma and the FJ Cruiser. Releasing roughly 70 pair of 1" spacers and 30 pair of 3/4" spacers between late October and early November.

Last edited:

mrproduxn

100 Posts
Completely out of stock and starting a fresh batch of 1" and 3/4" seat spacers this weekend 10/19/19.

mrproduxn

100 Posts
Getting close to finishing 3/4" and 1" spacers. Gotta go to Florida tomorrow morning. Will start finishing them up when I get back mid-week next week.
20191101_231808.jpg
20191101_231748.jpg

mrproduxn

100 Posts
3/4" and 1" spacers are now available. Want members to get theirs at the discounted price before I post them on ebay. They are $2 more per pair on ebay plus you now pay taxes on ebay purchases.

Related Content You Might Like: