• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

PTR03-35160 actual HP and Torque increase numbers?

Tony TRD

Has anyone actually tested, on a Dyno, the actual real world HP and Torque increase of the Toyota PTR03-35160 ? Don’t care about fancy red paint, the increase of, if any, intake throttle noise. Just the bare, true, non opinionated facts which are not on every forum, of any actual power increase. Yes, I do realize if there is any power increase it would be a small amount. Expensive? Absolutely!! Have any idea what race teams spend on trying to find that extra 5 HP to possibly grab first place. Not looking to run out and purchase the kit, more interested in the real world results. Blast away if you will . lol

ChiefTRDSport

I am also a new member. I have the TRD CAI, Toyota PTR03-35160. While I have never had it on a dyno, I did notice some increase in performance and mileage. My mileage ranges from 20 +/- 5 in city & 20-23 highway running 2500-3000 rpm, 80-95 mph with 430 gears. I also have a Catback from Toyota. I’d love to find a dyno.

Tony TRD

I am also a new member. I have the TRD CAI, Toyota PTR03-35160. While I have never had it on a dyno, I did notice some increase in performance and mileage. My mileage ranges from 20 +/- 5 in city & 20-23 highway running 2500-3000 rpm, 80-95 mph with 430 gears. I also have a Catback from Toyota. I’d love to find a dyno.
Dynos are available but they are not inexpensive for their time. Pretty cool you have a 6 spd manual trans.

Last edited:

Related Content You Might Like: