• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Place to get replacement Fog Lamps

Techy855

I am looking for a good place for a replacement for my OEM fog lamps. Curious what options are available out there. Any suggestions for sites that carry a good selection?

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Are you looking to fit the in the original position or will they be mounted somewhere else?
I dont think there are any true replacements available, I believe you'll need to make some modifications to fit anything in a factory position.
PIAA makes great lights, but they arent cheap.
Try AutoAnything, they have a great selection of parts.

Last edited:

danstpierre

100 Posts
I would recommend AutoAnything too. You'll have a variety of choices. But of course, some minor changes and modifications are needed, just expect that.

antonino

100 Posts
Once you add something or any accessory to your truck, their will always be modifications. And no one can better do it than a good mechanic. Especially that we are talking about fog lamps here.

balihaisen

100 Posts
Maybe you have mechanic friends, they can help you out. Try to consult some mechanics or a third party first, before buying something. The customization shop might rip you off.

Related Content You Might Like: