• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Pandas Is No Fun

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I've never heard of this until your post. Will read up on it.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Immunologist thinks that environmental toxins may be to blame.

my oldest for example has had a very tough 2 weeks. Just realized that I've been painting the house for 2 weeks with latex water based paint in a new paint sprayer. Well, that stuff emits a smell, sure, but it releases toxins in that which some people cant handle.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
He's having a very bad flare now. He's ticing and snorting about every 6 seconds, so maybe 3-4000 times per day. Just horrible.

Pretty sure it's from the wagner paint sprayer. Caused the paint to spread around the house. We took the filters out of the a/c and they were coated in paint, so I can't imagine what he breathed in. I didn't think it would be as big an issue as it was, but this is horrible.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Actually the immunologist now says he thinks the reaction is most likely from a pretty severe wasp sting that he got almost 2 weeks ago well I guess it was a little bit over 2 weeks ago. And that swelled up pretty dramatically and some people have very severe reactions to these types of insect stings particularly a boss because they don't just inject event venom they inject antibodies also . So I Is getting a procedure called an IvIG done

Related Content You Might Like: