• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Ohio Cop Threatens to "Execute" Motorist During Traffic Stop ~ Shocking Video

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
This was a big story on FoxNews and I watched it. Looks like this cop has a bit of a chip on his shoulder, I know he's doing his job and maybe it's a bit of profiling on his part, I don't know. But he did say some pretty surprising things. Looks like the guy tried to say that he was carrying a concealed weapon, but he got cut off. Then when he got around to it, the cop freaked out and talked to this guy like he was a gangbanger who just did a drive-by.

What does everyone think? I know we have some cops and former cops on the site, thoughts?

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Yeah, not good for a cop to have someone in custody and threaten them and ask them if they want a gun put to their head.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Plus, calling him a stupid human being ... well, that's just comical. Looks like this dude needs some R&R and maybe some anger management classes. Might be a good cop, but he crossed a couple of lines in this exchange.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

I watched the whole thing again, I guess there is no two ways about it ... the cop said that he was going to execute him after he was cuffed and put into the back of the patrol car. :-(

Last edited:

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Wow, that's a little scary. He didn't do anything but threaten him but you can't do that, not his job to be the executioner.

Related Content You Might Like: