• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

o2 senser problem

gary7183

Check engine light stays off until outside temperature gets above 50. Code reads bank one running lean after 50 degree. Light will go out when temp. drops. any solution?

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
The exhaust sensor is a heated style element, while Ive never heard of one getting to warm, I couldnt rule that idea out either.
Take this as a guess, since Ive never seen this type problem before.
Its obviously sending bad values to the computer, possibly a short?

gary7183

The exhaust sensor is a heated style element, while Ive never heard of one getting to warm, I couldnt rule that idea out either.
Take this as a guess, since Ive never seen this type problem before.
Its obviously sending bad values to the computer, possibly a short?
already changed out, engine light stayed off 3 days , just long enough to go thru marta. That was in November, light went out in December, came back on 1st of March

iwire4you

Clean your mass flow sensor in intake air supply. That is the problem not oxygen sensor. Go to autozone and purchase specific cleaner for mass flow sensor. Take two screws out lift it out and do it carefully as new sensor is about 300 dollars.. That will fix problem. Oil and grime on sensor coats it and tells computer air flow has dropped so computer leans out air flow hence the number one bank two lean.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Related Content You Might Like: