• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

DFW TX North Texas Crazy Rainfall - Everything's Flooded!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
September 2018 was the rainiest September on record with an official 12.69 inches of rain. One of the rainiest months ever. October might give it a run for its money.

Screenshot_20181014-174719_Chrome.jpg

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
ok, so through yesterday 10/15 (48% of the month) its rained 49.02 inches in DFW for 2018.

That's cray-cray. It's rained 20 inches in the last 6 weeks, most of that was in the last 4 weeks.

Last edited:

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Wreck in flower mound. Car crossed over median and knocked over a teee and ended up in oncoming traffic.

20181019_172656.jpg

Last edited:

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
That's quite a bit of wet weather no doubt. We in VA are also seeing quite a bit of rainy weather. Just the the last two hurricane remnants created lots of flooding in my area alone. Roads are still closed and it's been well over a week -- crazy.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
We went a decade without hurricanes and that's been like 5 in the last 24 months.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
30" in a couple months is lots of rain in a short time.
Yeah, on either side of my driveway are patches of ripped up grass. lol. My wife's mad at me. "It's that truck you bought!!!" but really it's anything driven on grass that's that wet.

Related Content You Might Like: