• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Newbie with 96 T-100, xcab, looking for a replacement driver seat, rear bumper,shell

cenji

Truck is new to me, took me some time to find one, but I am very happy the search is over. Now comes the best part, getting it to kow, work on it, replace broke parts.
I did do a search for T-100 seats and found a couple threads from a few years back, but with no leads to seats.
found toyotatrucknation in Rancho Cordova and plan on stopping by there after I pick up the truck.
Your help is appreciated to find answers to questions listed below.
Could I use the 98 T-100 seat with little modification to rails? I prefer that seat over the bench seat. Or what other car seat would work , like Camry, etc), ideally with adjustable head rest tilting towards you is the most important.
Same would apply for a rear bumper with hitch.
The headlights are yellowish, and it looks like ebay replacement is a complete set only, $140. Besides polishing the lens, are there sold separately? I don't need the whole assembly and like to save the money for other items.
I am also looking to fix up my old 78 SR5, longbed, to get it ready for sale. What classified section would you use, autotrader, ebay,etc? thank you

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Welcome to the site. When are you picking it up? How did you get the truck?

cenji

sorry no photos.
could you maybe comment on my questions or point to the correct thread, thanks.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Sorry, I'm coming back into town from a few days out. Let me look.

Related Content You Might Like: