• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Website Look & Feel - Same Content

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
toyota-truck-forum-homepage.png

What's everyone think? We just today moved the website over to a new software package!

It looks like everything moved over without a flaw. All of the forums, threads, posts, avatars, private messages, attachments and gallery posts are displaying properly.

Moreover, we have a new Gallery system, which is designed to showcase your albums on your profile (and you can make them private if you want), and you can also attachment your albums and even individual photos to one of the Categories that we just came up with (tell us if you want more categories) and you can even affix keywords that can be pulled together such as "summer", "towing" or "state fair" and others with those same keywords can be seen in the Stream Clouds.

The biggest advancement is the mobile nature of the new site, it's a 100% responsive designed template, so if should scale to whatever size screen and font size you have selected with no wrapping at all.

Let us know what else you'd love to see.

Last edited:

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I've spent half of yesterday and all of today on this project. We've got some "clean-up" to do on the site, but all-in-all, we've got a lot that's been done and most everything is live and working right now.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Looks like a slight issue with the signature pics, I'll work on that later tonight.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
We're testing out this new theme. Please let us know what you think of it.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Looks good, Ive been feeling my way around trying to see how everything works, and what I can break.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Please let me know if anything breaks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I just broke open a case of Miller light and the seal on a bottle of 1800 Tequila, does that count?

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
We're gearing up to roll out some new features this week. Keep your eyes open.

Related Content You Might Like: