• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Tundra Owner and first time Toyota buyer

Blackheart4355

Hi All,

So as the title says, I'm a new Tundra owner (07 Tundra SR5 regular cab long box 4 x 2) and first time Toyota buyer. I have to say so far I'm impressed with the truck. It has 78000 Km's on it, and drives like brand new.:) That being said, although I got a great price on it, I'm not 100% happy with the service I got from the Toyota dealer I bought it from. I'm hoping to get that sorted out today. One would think that once the truck was sold they would take the price tag out of the front window..or maybe write Sold across it...but no..

Like I said, I do love the truck..which is interesting because we have a brand new Highlander Hybrid at work which, sadly I hate with a passion!! It is the worst driving experience I've ever had in a newer SUV/CUV type vehicle..Funny how 2 trucks made by the same manufacturer can be SOOOOO different..

Last edited:

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Great, Good luck to your new Tundra, Always drive safely...

you can post any other concern to your new Tundra, There are always a member who are willing to help you here... :)

Related Content You Might Like: